Organization: MDF Training & Consultancy
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 29 Jul 2016
Full-time International Senior Trainer/Consultant
Expertise areas: soft skills development, coaching, management development, and organizational strengthening.
Under the supervision and guidance of the MDF Vietnam Branch Director, the senior trainer / consultant will be responsible for the following areas of work:
· Conduct MDF Vietnam Branch Office open-entry training courses; with a preferred focus on, but not limited to, personal effectiveness, leadership and people management skills, coaching and soft skills;
· Develop and conduct tailor made training courses in the same fields;
· Conduct workshops, team retreats and work as facilitator in different kinds of settings and assignments;
· Ensure quality of training courses and materials, and coach junior and medior trainers to ensure quality delivery of MDF training courses;
· Maintain quality of own training work (keep up to date knowledge, ask feedback), and work on the quality of products (update materials);
· Prepare personal and logistical aspects of training courses;
· Develop and improve new training courses or modules.
· Implement consulting assignments related to expertise areas;
· Ensure quality of consultancy assignments, and coach junior and medior consultants to ensure quality delivery of consultancies;
· Maintain MDF-quality in consultancy assignments.
Business development & acquisition
· Develop market study notably on training and consulting needs for private sector;
· Network, maintain and develop client relations;
· Identify and respond to new opportunities, and develop proposals to acquire training and consultancy assignments;
· Be part of business development activities, such as network meetings with representatives, alumni’s, with and within the team;
· Generate business and strengthen MDFs reputation through general marketing, acquisition and representation activities for MDF Vietnam branch office, in cooperation with the Branch Director and the Business Development Officer.
· Expats with high proficiency in English;
· At least 7 years of working experience in developing or middle income countries;
· At least 7 years of experience as a trainer and/or consultant;
· Experience working with the private sector is a distinct advantage;
· Familiarity with the functioning of development sector as well as government sector;
· Experience in acquisition of assignments;
· Working experience in the South-East Asia region is a distinct advantage.
· Excellent inter-cultural communications skills;
· Ability to function in teams, as well as work independently on assignments;
· Ability to independently generate training & consulting assignments;
· Excellent writing skills for acquisition;
· Display diplomacy and tact in maintaining client relations;
· Excellent networking skills;
· Pro-active, dynamic, flexible work attitude;
· Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV’s (with two references) and a motivation letter by e-mail before 29th July 2016 to:
MDF Asia (Vietnam office)
Att. Koen Toonen, Director
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org**
Subject header: Application Senior Trainer/Consultant Vietnam office
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You can also see details here https://www.mdf.nl/information-centre/mdf-news/article/vacancy-announcement-1/