Organization: Cardno Emerging Markets
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 11 Sep 2016
Australia Vietnam Partnership for Women’s Economic Empowerment (AVPWEE) will be a five-year program, with scope for a five-year extension, depending on performance and results. The program will focus on two key provinces of the North-West Region: Son La and Lao Cai.
AVPWEE will initially engage with the agriculture and tourism sectors across the two provinces, as these sectors provide the strongest scope and depth for women’s engagement through direct production, value-adding, entrepreneurship or off-farm employment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Cardno is now seeking expression of interest for suitably and qualified Operations Manager to ensure that the program budget and financial, administration, procurement, and logistics requirements are met in timely and professional manner, in compliance with Cardno and DFAT standards procedures. S/he will also advising program personnel on operational aspects of the program that linked to implementation of project activities.
- A minimum of five years of experience in administrative, logistical, financial management, procurement, human resource management and program management functions on DFAT programs.
- Ability to apply gender equality and inclusive management practices across the operations team and program, including through: HR; recruitment; procurement and staff development practices;
- Client focused and solution oriented, with exceptional planning and decision-making skills.
- Excellent skills in effective leadership, communication and coordination in cross-cultural environments, with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of accounting principles, conducting reconciliations, financial, compliance and efficiency/effectiveness audits, financial monitoring and risk management.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of HR administration
- A high degree of personal initiative, lateral thinking, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Southeast Asia and or Vietnam is an advantage.
- Experience of Women’s Economic Empowerment programs. The position will be based in Hanoi from early 2017.
How to apply:
Please apply online via this link https://apply.jobadder.com/au1/10336/2461515/vup45k3ppm6exgxknledazhloq, and attach a current CV.
Applications close 11.59pm, Sunday 11 September 2016, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks.