Organization: Asia Injury Prevention Foundation
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 02 Jan 2018
The Programs Assistant role reports to the National Program Manager. The responsibilities listed below are inclusive, but not exhaustive, of the role. It is reasonable to assume that additional tasks will be requested, as and when needed.
· To carry out program implementation as directed by the program coordinator(s), program manager(s) and / or National Program Manager
· To support the program coordinator(s), program manager(s) and National Program Manager
· To develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, i.e. sponsors, government departments, school staff, children and parents
· To work with the program coordinator(s) & program manager(s) in planning and implementation across all AIPF’s programs and public awareness campaigns
· To provide logistical support on program implementation to the program coordinator(s), program manager(s) and / or National Program Manager where required
· To manage agencies, vendors, suppliers in carrying out implementation
Program monitoring, evaluation and reporting
· Assist with the monitoring, evaluation and reporting relevant to each program or public awareness campaign, as directed by the program coordinator(s), program manager(s) and / or National Program Manager
· Carry out all program related administrative tasks, as directed by the program coordinator(s), program manager(s) and / or National Program Manager to include:
o Translation of English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English
o Document writing
o Project database management: study, update, maintenance & filing
o Data record, report and enter to Activity Info
· University degree
· At least 2 year experience in related field
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible attitude
· Team player
· Honest and trustworthy
· Commitment to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values
· A dynamic and professional individual with initiative
· Ability to work well under pressure while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently as well as function as a member of a team
· Advanced computer skills (MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, statistical software)
How to apply:
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally. Applications are due January 2, 2018. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum two-page CV/resume, and three references with current email addresses and telephone numbers in one PDF or Word file to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references.
All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
Please do not contact by phone.