Organization: Management Systems International
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 31 May 2018
Team Lead, Vietnam Low Emission Energy Project (VLEEP) Evaluation, Hanoi, Vietnam
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.**Position Summary:**
The team lead is responsible for the design of the evaluation’s methodology, team management, and for producing draft and final evaluation reports. The team lead shall take specific responsibility for the analysis of the program’s progress towards quantitative and qualitative targets, factors for such performance, and the program’s benefits and impacts. S/he shall also lead the preparation and presentation of the key evaluation findings, conclusions and recommendations to the USAID/Vietnam team and key partners.
The duration of the assignment is 45 days level of effort.
Under the direction of the VEMSS chief of party (COP), the team leader will supervise team members in all aspects of the evaluation including:
- Performing desk research
- Designing the evaluation methodology; this includes refining research questions (if needed and with USAID/V’s agreement), development of interview guides and data collection/analysis plan
- Developing the evaluation work plan, which will be submitted for USAID/V’s approval
- Conducting stakeholder interviews and other forms of data collection
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Presenting results to USAID and implementing partners
- Writing the draft and final evaluation reports.
- At least 10 years of experience related to management and analysis of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs.
- A senior professional with experience leading and conducting performance evaluations of clean energy programs.
- Experience reviewing or developing USAID strategies and program activity designs.
- Experience working in Vietnam, or on similar programs in Southeast Asia.
- Excellent oral and written skills are required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
How to apply: