Organization: MDF Training & Consultancy
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 31 Jul 2018
MDF Training & Consultancy is an international agency with over 30 years of experience, a head office in the Netherlands and ten branches world-wide. We have a global network of qualified trainers and consultants and provide high-quality training and consultancy services in over 50 countries. We help to enhance the competencies of staff members, assist organisations to improve performances, maximise the impact of partnerships and networks and focus on sustainable results in projects and programmes. For more information about us, please visit our website: www.mdf.nl.
The branch office of MDF Asia (Vietnam Office, based in Hanoi) is seeking for a dynamic individual to strengthen our lively team in order to fill the position of:
Full-time International Senior Trainer/Consultant
Soft skills, Management and Leadership, Human Resources Management
Expertise areas: soft skills development, coaching, management development, and organizational strengthening, human resources.
Under the supervision and guidance of the MDF Vietnam Branch Director, the senior trainer / consultant will be responsible for the following areas of work:
- Conduct MDF Vietnam Branch Office open-entry training courses; with a preferred focus on, but not limited to, Human Resources, personal effectiveness, leadership and people management skills, coaching and soft skills;
- Develop and conduct tailor made training courses in the same fields;
- Conduct workshops, team retreats and work as facilitator in different kinds of settings and assignments;
- Ensure quality of training courses and materials, and coach junior and medior trainers to ensure quality delivery of MDF training courses;
- Maintain quality of own training work (keep up to date knowledge, ask feedback), and work on the quality of products (update materials);
- Prepare personal and logistical aspects of training courses;
- Develop and improve new training courses or modules.
- Implement consulting assignments related to expertise areas;
- Ensure quality of advisory services and consultancy assignments, and coach junior and medior consultants to ensure quality delivery of consultancies;
- Maintain MDF-quality in advisory services and consultancy assignments.
Business development & acquisition
- Develop market study notably on training and consulting needs for private sector;
- Network, maintain and develop client relations;
- Identify and respond to new opportunities, and develop proposals to acquire training and consultancy assignments;
- Be part of business development activities, such as network meetings with representatives, alumni’s, with and within the team;
- Generate business and strengthen MDFs reputation through general marketing, acquisition and representation activities for MDF Vietnam branch office, in cooperation with the Branch Director and the Business Development Officer.
- High proficiency in English;
- At least 7 years of working experience in developing or middle income countries;
- At least 7 years of experience as a trainer and/or consultant in soft skills development, management and leadership skills development, team coaching, etc.;
- Familiarity with the functioning of development sector, as well as government sector and/or the private sector is a distinct advantage;
- Experience in successful acquisition of assignments;
- Practitioner certification with personality profiles such as Myers-Briggs, DISC, INSIGHT, or alike is a distinct advantage.
- Working experience in the South-East Asia region is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent inter-cultural communications skills;
- Ability to function in teams, as well as work independently on assignments;
- Ability to independently generate training & consulting assignments;
- Excellent writing skills for acquisition;
- Display diplomacy and tact in maintaining client relations;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Pro-active, dynamic, flexible work attitude;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills. Expected starting date: September 2018
- International working environment ;
- Travel to different countries for assignments;
- Opportunities to further develop areas of expertise;
- Salary range between US$3,500 – US$4,500 depending on experience
- Other conditions will be according to current MDF policy.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV’s (with two references) and a motivation letter by e-mail before 31 July 2018 to:
- MDF Asia (Vietnam office)
- Attn. Thuy Do
- Email: email@example.com
Subject header: Application Senior Trainer/Consultant Vietnam office.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.