Organization: Social Impact
Country: Viet Nam
Closing date: 28 Feb 2019
Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Lead, USAID/Vietnam Support Services Contract, Vietnam
The anticipated scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) coordination, collaboration and learning (CLA). The RFP is expected to be released January 2019, and the project will likely be awarded mid 2019.
**Please Note: Vietnamese citizens are highly encouraged to apply.
SI is seeking a full-time Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Lead who will support learning, knowledge management and adaptive programming activities. The CLA Lead position will be full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
- Facilitate strong collaboration, learning and adaptive management practices in USAID/Vietnam business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, serves as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assists in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinates efforts amongst implementers working in common Development Objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Support business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management around monitoring, evaluation and learning related issues.
- Support facilitation, including facilitating processes and workshops; facilitating learning, collaboration and coordination among implementing partners and other collaborators with the greatest impact on results; producing reflections on the implications of new learning; developing product plans for adapting programs accordingly; establishing a network of key stakeholders and organize periodic, appropriate opportunities for USAID to interact with them based on strategy implementation and evidence-based experience.
- Advanced degree or higher in field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Minimum of six years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, learning, and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese desired.
- Experience working in Vietnam is highly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
Apply directly on Social Impact’s website here